What's new

DOGG Digital ProSeries II 5.1 Theatre System CHEAP!!! (1 Viewer)

Steve*Cit

Auditioning
I have a slightly used DOGG Digital DA 5.1 surround sound Home Theatre System. I have only used it for 1 semester in my dorm room and i don't need it so i figured i would make someone else happy. It has 5 speakers and a powered subwoofer. All of which are in perfect condition. THIS SYSTEM RETAILS FOR $2000.00 BUT I AM SELLING FOR MUCH MUCH LESS! here are the specs from the site:

$1.999.00 each
Woofer Driver: 1 X 3.5" (8.9 CM) Aluminized Cone
Tweeter Driver: 1 X 1" (25 CM) Aluminized Dome
Frequency Response: 80-20 kHz Crossover Point: 7 kHz
Efficiency: 88 dB
Impedance: 4-8 Ohms
Recommended Power: 10-120 Watts Program
Dimensions: 7.5" X 5.5" X 5"
Weight: 5 lbs. Center / 2 lbs. Main / Surround

DIGITAL SUBWOOFER
Woofer Driver: DUAL 1 X 6.5" ALUMINIZED CONE LONG THROW
Frequency Response: 40-180 Hz
Crossover Point: 180 Hz
Efficiency: 90 dB @ 1 WATT, 1 METER
Impedance: 4-8 Ohms
Power Output: 10-200 WATTS PROGRAM
Dimensions: 21" X 8.5" X 14.5"
Weight: 30 LBS.

If you are interested or have any questions then please email me ([email protected]). It is in perfect condition and sounds INCREDIBLE!

I am asking $900 or best offer.

Ernest Yee

Supporting Actor
You've got to be kidding... The white van guys have upgraded their staff to deal w/ online customers as well now???!? :angry:

You'd think they'd be smart enough to realize that we won't fall for this kind of bs... I think this guy deserves an ip ban.

Can I give you an even $1000 for them? I'm still saving $999.99 off retail, right? Can I do a pickup? I live in Florida, but I'd drive 3 times the distance for this setup

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Do you have any pictures of these fine speakers that you are selling?

I'll bet they are beautiful and sound wonderful, too. :)

Also, I have to ask. But, are you selling your Dogg Digital gear so you can upgrade to Bose?

DaveHo

Supporting Actor
:laugh: Come on now guys. You know the forum rules. No smart ass remarks about pricing. :wink:

Sebastian

Second Unit
He is new people, he probably does not know he got scammed. Anyway don't ya know DOGG digital is the shiznit?

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Is steve just a poor college kid that got scammed... or is he a new member who came here just to try to scam others?

Just so you know Steve, Dogg is a well known junk brand sold by guys in white vans for about 10 times what they are actually worth.

check the FAQ AND PRIMER for more info on white van speakers.

-vince

Steve*Cit

Auditioning
I appreciate all the positive feedback, thanks.

Just so you know, I didn't buy them off the back of a truck, I got them from a buddy that can get order things wholesale. I paid less than a 1/3 of what I was asking for them. Go ahead and run the numbers, they're clean.

I'm a poor college kid just trying to make a little money so I can make it through college. Do you think I even HAVE 2k to blow on just speakers? I don't know about anyone else but there's ALOT of things that are more important that how my TV sounds when i'm watching it. Thanks for the confidence boost.

Personally, I would choose a Bose system. My father has an Acoustimass 10 system at his house. The Bose sounds a little better, but the DOGG system doesn't sound bad at all. I have had no problems with it nor has anyone else.

If anyone has any LEGIT complaints the go ahead and post. If you're someone that has to rag on someone else just because it's not what YOU have or like, then I don't want to hear it. Thanks for the support and respect a new-comer would expect from a forum. I felt very accepted here since you all have an open mind and consider what other people's opinions and conditions are. Thanks.

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
Uh steve, if you have also read on this board some of the opinions on this board about bose I don't think saying that these would sound slightly worse would be to your advantage. Personally I think you'd be better offered with yahoo classified or ebay and stay away from audio forums as the responses above are typical of what you're going to get due to pretty much 99% of us know of this type of speakers and try to warn others of this.

DaveHo

Supporting Actor
Steve,

Sorry, but look at it from our perspective. A newbie shows up, on his very first post, lists speakers which 99% of everyone who frequents this forum knows are white van speakers. Then you try to sell them for way more than even the white van guys would try to unload them. If it looks like a scam, smells like a scam, and feels like a scam, then well... What kind of reaction were you expecting?

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
What perspective is that? The perspective of people who have been around here long enough to know that most of the responses to Steve's initial post are utterly inappropriate in the For Sale areas?

If any of you thought the offer was a sham, you should have reported it.

If any of you thought Steve had been hoodwinked, you should have contacted him privately.

The next person who posts in this thread with anything other than a serious response to Steve's offer will get their account suspended. And no, I'm not kidding. If you don't have a serious response to the item offered for sale, don't post.

M.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks