What's new

Does MX 2002 (XBox) not replay the entire race? (1 Viewer)

John Pine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Pine
I just got MX 2002 last night. I was playing in career mode and watching the replay of my last race. After about two laps the rider just started running off the track by himself, over and over again. Is this a bug or a game limitation?

Joe McCormick

Auditioning
I have experienced the same, so your not alone. I figured the races were to long to save the whole thing. Or, it could be they rushed to port it to the xbox. I had emailed thq about the fact that you couldn't select the split screen view as is shown in the manual and their reply was that it was not included in the game. Considering, that the last mx game I played was enduro racer for genesis, I love this game and my 5 yr old and I race all the time.

joe

John Pine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Pine
Joe: Thanks for the feedback! It's good to know that there's nothing wrong with my system. I'll e-mail THQ and see if I get a response for this problem. I'll post it here if I do. John

John Pine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Pine
Joe: Here's the "form letter" response I got from THQ!

"Thank you for your interest in THQ products. Although we haven't had any occurences of this bug previously, it is possible that you've found a bug. THQ puts each of its products through thousands of hours of testing to assure that its products are "bug" free. Following our testing, we then submit our products to the platform manufacturer (Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft), who in turn put the product through many more thousands of testing hours to assure that it meets the standards of their platform. In rare cases, a bug will not be detected during this testing cycle. We take

great pride in creating quality software and are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused."

In other words, "tough shit"!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks