What's new

Does anyone know of a place in Maryland that sells the Sherbourn amps? (1 Viewer)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Preferably, Baltimore area. I've emailed Sherbourn twice to ask them and haven't received a response from them. (Not a good start for them...)

J

John Morris

Hi Scott,

I just spoke to Ron Fone at Sherbourn about your question. Please give him a call at 978-663-7385. He would love to help you find a Sherbourn amp.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Well, I spoke to Ron. Seems like a good down to earth guy. Unfortunately, the closest dealer to where I live is about an hour and a half away...looks like a road trip might be in my future.

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
ScottH,

I'm also in the Baltimore area. Do you know the name of the dealer who has the Sherbourn amps that is about an hour-and-a-half away?

Thanks!

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Scott-C,

Andrews Unlimited is the name. It's a custom home theater shop (apparently those are the only ones that sell the Sherbourn products). The guy's name is John Andrews - 703-304-3344 (I think it's his mobile phone). I believe it's in Northern Virginia.

Scott

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
Thanks Scott. I might be in the N. VA area doing some HT window shopping and might give this guy a buzz.

Take care!

John Tompkins

Supporting Actor
I could have swore that when I was wanting to buy the sherbourn just a couple of weeks ago that there was a place in Laurel or kensington Md I think that carried Sherbourn I think it was soundworks or soundpros

Corey W

Agent
Soundsworks in Kensington might as they carry some high end stuff as far as i know. Give them a call: 301-929-8600

Corey W

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks