What's new

Does anyone know how to turn off the yellow messages that... (1 Viewer)

Mark Giles

Second Unit
You see on your task bar, by the time, when something happens? For instance, everytime I print something, it pops up a message telling me, "Document sent to printer..." And gives me the printer name etc. This is the same little window that pops up when windows detects new hardware....

I'm just trying to stop the printing message to pop up every time. Anyone know how to toggle this off?

Thank you for any help u can provide.

Greg*go

Supporting Actor
There is a third option as well.

Download xp-AntiSpy here and it is one of the many options you can turn off. This one is under Misc.. "Don't show ballon tips anymore."

Mark Giles

Second Unit
Ok guys, I really thank u for the help. My boss was gettin really annoyed with the balloons popping up everytime she printed. She may have to just deal with it cause our admins won't let us install new software on our computers and although I could probably sneak on there and edit her registry, I dont wanna risk gettin in trouble. She already asked our tech department and they didnt know how to do it.

I can hear the techies now....

How did you get it to go away??? UMMMMMMMMM :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks