What's new

DOA3 Booster Disc (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Does anyone know how or where to get the booster disc for DOA3? I'm sad to say I had a chance to buy the thing off the shelf but since I didn't have the console at the time I didn't.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Cameron, go buy an issue of the Official XBOX Magazine. It's on the coverdisk of that mag. There is no 'standalone' booster disk available.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Thanks. I couldn't remember how long ago it was that I saw the magazine and I assumed a couple months had gone by. I called a local store and the mag's still on the shelf.

ChrisV

Second Unit
Yep, and I saw back issues at the local EB, so that might be a good place to check.

millercv

Second Unit
The latest issue I found at Wal-mart has it - It will probably be included until they need the space for something else.

On a related note - ok you load the booster pack - what if you want to free that HD space, how do you delete it???? (Minimal space I know but it could be a problem in the future for larger updates)

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
It will probably be included until they need the space for something else.
I getting tired of seeing it. I've got every demo disc from OXM, and half of them have the booster on it. It would have been cooler if they did it for one episode, then dropped it. I mean, how many copies of the DOA booster do I really need?

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
As Adam says, what about new XBox owners? They should be deprived of their DOA fix just because /you/ are bored of spending five seconds skipping over it in a menu?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks