What's new

Divine Bette (1 Viewer)

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
Just finished watching THE DIVINE BETTE MIDLER. A nice program that covers a lot of material. Of course her movies all were mentioned and are available on DVD--Even "jinxed." But stage material here (in region one) is sadly lacking. "Diva Las Vegas" is available other regions...
i've seeh her perfor a couple of times and would really like to see ART OR BUST or THE BETTE MIDLER SHOW on DVD here in the USA. Anyone know of any rumblings for their releases.
thanks.
bob

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Is this an extended version of the doc that ran on Biography? If so, I'll definitely pick it up.

I saw the KISS MY BRASS tour in early 2004, and would dearly love to have it on DVD. I tell ya, when she sang "The Rose" there was not a dry eye in the house (at least, not in my near vicinity).

- Steve

Joe Caps

Senior HTF Member
I was at the taping of Diva Las Vegas and was surprised they never really seem to release it in Region One. the old Bette Moidler Show concert from cleveland that ran on HBO in the seveties would be great too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks