What's new

Disney's 41st Animated Feature (1 Viewer)

Adam Sanchez

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Adam
What is going to be Disney's 41st Animiated Feature? I haven't heard anything and usually I know by the time the previous one comes out, which was Atlantis of course.

Don't tell me it's Return To Neverland. That just seems to me like a made for video sequel they are putting in theaters for some strange reason. So what is the "offical" 41st I wonder?

Geoffrey_A

Second Unit
I'm not sure which is coming out first, it's either going to be Treasure Planet (Treasure Island in space) or it's going to be Lilo and stitch.

Edwin Pereyra

Senior HTF Member
Don't tell me it's Return To Neverland. That just seems to me like a made for video sequel they are putting in theaters for some strange reason.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think every animated feature Disney comes out with automatically gets counted in their coveted animated feature vault. Case in point: The Tigger Movie. At this time, I doubt if Return To Neverland will be bestowed "Disney's 41st Animated Feature".
~Edwin

Geoffrey_A

Second Unit
that's true, also omitted form the list is "A goofy Movie". Merely being animated and released theatrically doesn't neccessarily get you on the list. Odd I think

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks