What's new

Disney`s Atlantis 1/29 (1 Viewer)

Daniel Schenk

Stunt Coordinator
Hi All
This info comes from Variety.com. According to them Disney will release Atlantis in two versions on January 29th on DVD. Once as a normal DVD and also as a 2-Disc CE. Some other Disney dates : Tron CE 1/15 ; Cinderella 2 2/26 and Hunchback from Notre-Dame 2 3/19.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
You gotta love that you can buy the sequels to Cinderella & Hunchback. But, not the originals. Similar to Lion King and Beauty & The Beast.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
There was a thread on HTF a few weeks ago that said the original Hunchback would also hit on 3/19th, along with the sequel.
------------------
DAVE/Memphis
TwinTowers.jpg

Did you want us to respect your cause? You just damned your cause.
Did you want to make us fear? You just steeled our resolve.
Did you want to tear us apart? You just brought us together.
http://www.miami.com/herald/content/...ocs/000565.htm

Tim O

Auditioning
I've heard two different release dates for 'Atlantis,'
While the 1/29 release seems to be the most agreed upon, DVDFile is reporting a 3/19 release date (same day as 'Hunchback' and its sequel).
I hope its 1/29, I can't wait for this title - one of the best movies I've seen this year.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I hope they add the name Yoshiyuki Sadamoto (whom I had the pleasure of meeting) to the credits for "borrowing" his character designs

Yumbo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris Caine
for the plain single disc,
March for the 2 disc SE.
same as Tarzan schedule - TENGroove was same time though.
------------------
Yumbo - IMDVD

Jose Q

Stunt Coordinator
Ditto for Dinosaur.
Funny how Disney is going back the old "plain version first-collector's edition later" attitude. Not to put them down or anything, but it can be seen as taking advantage of the unassuming casual DVD fan (i.e. people that buy at B&M stores and don't go to online forums like this one to get info).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks