What's new

"Disney Big Box Office" DVD Sale @ Costco (1 Viewer)

Samuel_M

Agent
Hello:

I did a quick search and didn't see this posted, so I thought I'd post it here for those of you who may be interested...

I was at my local Costco earlier today (Concord, CA) and received an instore coupon good for $5 off the following Disney/BV/Miramax DVD's. All titles are regularly priced at $18.99 which works out to $13.99 a pop after you use the coupon.

Pirates of the Caribbean
Open Range
Under the Tuscan Sun
Spy Kids 3-D
Freaky Friday
Chicago
The Recruit
Bringing Down the House
Shanghai Knights
Pulp Fiction
Tombstone (Vista Series)
Gangs of New York

There is no limit on the number of DVD’s you can purchase. Coupon is valid through April 4, 2004. Titles subject to availability.

-Samuel

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I keep thinking.....

that if I get enough bricks and mortar along with a big sign that spells "C-O-S-T-C-O" maybe I could find some of these deals, too! :angry:

:D

Samuel_M

Agent
Hello:

Roy:

I picked up the coupon at the entrance to the store. I'm not sure if this deal is available at Costco stores nationwide, but it might be worth checkin' out.

Hope that helps!

-Samuel

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This deal is valid at my local Costco in Atlanta, GA. They have a shopping buggy with plenty of coupons to be had.

My problem was that I didn't think any of those DVDs were worth $14 plus tax to me at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks