What's new

Disappointed in WWE Wrestlemania Anthology (1 Viewer)

tjguitar85

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas

Its intriguing but theres so much stuff I want to buy. These things are pricy and they didn't even bother to put special features on. Like interviews with Vince and Pat Patterson on behind the scene stuff, I guess they just don't want to admit it's booked? I'd love a special feature clip of Roddy Piper talking about how he was the first man to call a ppv after Jesse Ventura was canned. The Monsoon/Piper duo was a much different broadcasting style than the Monsoon/Ventura, it's a shame that Piper's DVD just mentioned his broadcasting in passing and didn't really talk about any of the big events he broadcast.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Tj guitar ,now that you mention that about piper on commentary, I have the region 2 dvd of survivor series 1990, where he commentates and he is pretty good. Actually its a 2 disc set, with survivor series 1989 and 1990.If anyone from the US wants this and has a region free player, Amazon UK has this and many other classic events.

tjguitar85

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas

Yep. Piper replaced Jesse Ventura on Superstars sometime after WM6 before SS90. As far as ppv's go, Piper called Survivor Series 90 and Royal Rumble 91 with Monsoon, Summerslam 90 with McMahon, and Summerslam 91 with Monsoon and Heenan.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks