What's new

Digital Bits has Tombstone:VS details!! (1 Viewer)

Jon Mercer

Second Unit
Check it out here: http://www.thedigitalbits.com/#tombstone
This is one of my all time favs - I can't wait!
------------------
Where the heck is Plucky? HERE DUCKY DUCKY DUCKY!!!
Magic armour is good but it tends to lose its magic without warning. Many an ancient lords last words had been " You can't kill me because I've got magic AARRGG!"
-Interesting Times-

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
It's about blinking time. Maybe worthy of a purchase for me.
------------------
Link Removed
15354t.jpg

------------------
My Favourite Movie

Rob T

Screenwriter
it seems like the barebones edition is priced at about the same as the SE edition. oh well. I'll be sure to get it. :)

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
Well, one more I have to add to my ever-growing list of DVDs to acquire - great flick.
Thanks for the info!
------------------
Scott

Yes, one more to the "must buy" list ... And while we're at it that Sixth Sense: VE doesn't look bad either :)
______
Thomas

DanR

Supporting Actor
Actually, The Digital Bits was scooped on this. DVDShrine.com of all places, had that information up yesterday. Plus, you can see the wonderful cover art over there for this highly anticipated release.
Regards,
Dan

T r o y

Supporting Actor
The cover artwork looks spendid!
What a great way to start the new year off !
Tombstone should look and sound even more awesome with this vista series edition. I got my wish with the added DTS track. Yeaahhh Babbbyy!!
Looking forward to it!

Richard_Huntington

Stunt Coordinator
What happened to the director's cut rumor I read here? Not true? Or just not announced yet?
------------------
"My wife actually prefers widescreen"

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I find Tombstone to an enjoyable flick and this release sounds great!
------------------
My top ten movies that need to be on dvd:
1. Akira Kurosawa's Dreams 2. Freaks 3. Men With Guns 4. The Ninth Configuration 5. The Reflecting Skin 6. Santa Sangre 7. Treasure of the Sierra Madre 8. Voyager 9. White Heat 10. Wings of Desire

Jim Bivins

Stunt Coordinator
I second that on the Director's Cut...will this be the extended version? dvdfile.com is reporting that it is inknown, but thedigitalbits.com is reporting it as a Director's Cut! Anyone know for sure? If so, how much added?
I do like the packaging on Tombstone, very appropriate. The Sixth Sense looks good too.
Jim
patriot.gif

Derek Duncan

Stunt Coordinator
Maybe I have very bad eyes, but if you look very hard on the box art, it says "director's cut" underneath the the title. It's very obvious, coun't the letters.
Derek

DanR

Supporting Actor
Derek,
I noticed that too.
What I don't see is any indication of a "Vista Series" label on the top. Perhaps this is a similar release to the Vista Series, but won't get the label (which is a non-issue anyway as long as the content is the same).
Regards,
Dan

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
"Well....are you going to do something, or are you just going to stand there and bleed?!"
"I'm your Huckleberry"
I could go on.........
biggrin.gif

DanR

Supporting Actor
Derek,
I cannot make out whether any writing is on that strip on the top. It could be possible that the color scheme is hiding the Vista Series logo.
Regards,
Dan

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
DanR
Check out the new pics over at Digital Bits.
You can know clearly see the Vista Series logo, although it is still hard to make out "Director's Cut" underneath the title.
-Chad

Justin Doring

Screenwriter
I'm really hoping it's the director's cut. You can tell there are chunks missing in the theatrical release version that should have been included.
------------------
"Home is where the theater is!"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks