What's new

Die Another Day trailer 2 online (1 Viewer)

Wayne McRae

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone else besides me think they will need a second mortgage for movies and DVD purchases in November?:D

Wes C

Supporting Actor
I wonder why that green jaguar has a camera on it? I guess i'll find out in november when I see this on opening day!

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
I dunno... Looks like another Brosnan "run in front of the explosion" ep. Would be nice to see a new Bond trailer featuring a little plot, or, dare I say it, spy shenanigans, rather than explosion after stunt after explosion.

Brian Ford

Stunt Coordinator
Wow, a real Ice Palace! Great tongue movement by Halle after she says "I think I got the thrust of it". Naughty.

Most reports I have read have read claim this one to have some more depth then the last two installments. One thing I find amusing is that is all just looks so odd, just like how the old Bond pictures really were.

Ice Palace!

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Wow, looks like seem fun, completely sensationalized unrealistic action heading our way in November. Not that there's a problem with that.:)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I'm looking forward to it, now more than ever.

I like how they have been using the titles of the movies in the movies, like "I can give you the world..." "the world is not enough," but I don't like knowing what the line is going to be, which they showed in this trailer.

Oh well.

Is it just me or does Pierce look like he's getting up there a bit?

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
The cut I saw at a cinema today was slightly different from the one on apple.com. The shot of the Berry/Brosnan sex scene was totally different, and remarkably more explicit.

David Rogers

Supporting Actor
Great teaser, music was kinda bland but lots of action and a good look at the film I think. Now all that's left is a full trailer, then the release. Holidays should be *such* fun for films! :D

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Looks excellent, a must see (theaterically).
Who's the blonde girl?
Peace Out~:D

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
This film already gets a :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: from me based on Halle jumping up out of the water in bikini.:emoji_thumbsup:

Marty Lockstead

Second Unit
It's been a LOOONG three years since THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH came out, and I eagerly await the latest installment of my favourite action hero. For me personally, this is my most anticipated movie of the year. More than Episode II, more than The Two Towers, and more than Star Trek: Nemesis. November 22nd can't come soon enough!!
Terrell,
That shot of Halle Berry coming out of the water is a great homage to Ursula Andress coming out of the water in DR. NO, considering it's the 40th anniversary this year.

Felipe S

Stunt Coordinator
Rick Yune looks psychotic... :emoji_thumbsup:
does anyone know what the opening stunt will be?
(if you do,... please put up *spoiler* warnings before you let us know so that we don't intentionally spoil it for everyone..)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks