1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Did "Max Users Ever" counter disappear?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dan Lindley, Aug 15, 2002.

1. Dan Lindley

Dan Lindley Second Unit

I always liked seeing what the max users figure was, and when. Maybe I just can't see it anymore, but I miss it.

And, out of nerdly interest, I'd love to see a verticle bar chart counting users every 15 mins for a week. That would be really neat. Does it peak during lunch hours? What about when Europe wakes up? Who knows what questions such a chart would raise and answer?

In any case, great forum, and big thanks for creating this community.

Dan

2. Cameron Seaman

Cameron Seaman Supporting Actor

I noticed its disappearance as well Dan.

It seemed like everytime I looked at it, the Most Users Online was always "Yesterday"!!

3. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    I took it down. It never worked right as it always referred to Yesterday as the day that the most users online was. I will have to check and see if there has been an upgrade done for this yet.

Parker

4. Dan Lindley

Dan Lindley Second Unit

Cameron, the often yesterday effect always gave me a sense of being part of an enormously growing mass: the HTF blob!

Still, I love stats, and Parker: good luck fixing it and thanks again for everything.

Dan