What's new

Dharman Clone from Acoustic-Visions (1 Viewer)

Martice

Screenwriter
I just thought that this might interest some of you who like the Dharman but would like to have an alternative look to it.
Enjoy.
Link Removed

rodneyH

Supporting Actor
wow, very very nice, and good alternative to the 80s oak and brass look of the origional Dharman

Kyle Richardson

Screenwriter
Hey Martice, you stole our thunder :D
The grill was finished this weekend and it will ship to the customer today. It is stained to match the Axiom Audio Boston Cherry.

Arron H

Second Unit
Do you know how much it would cost to have Kyle assemble or is this strictly DIY?

Kyle Richardson

Screenwriter
That paticular sub was about $100 more than a Dharman, but would be a bit less than that if you didnt want the feet or a grill.

Rob Lloyd

Stunt Coordinator
Now I wish I didn't take that picture w/ the crappy painted plywood underneath! :)
In case anyone is wondering that's cherry veneer stained to match the customer's Axiom. Then finished w/ shellac. The shellac brings out the grain and figure of the wood better than poly does. It's not quite as protective as poly but you shouldn't be putting drinks on your speakers anyway.
Kyle will have updated pictures w/ the grill posted today.
Rob Lloyd

Martice

Screenwriter
I think it looks wonderful. Then again, I don't know how much stock you'd take from a guy who has a hairy sub named "Buck" with violent tendencies of it's own. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks