What's new

denon avr-2112CI issue (1 Viewer)

jetfuel31

Auditioning
Real Name
shawn
Hello all, i have the avr2112ci and i am having an issue getting my sub to respond to any music played through my receiver. It plays fine during tv, video games and movies but as soon as i play some music through my squeeze box or airplay i get no LFE through my sub. All the base is coming through my front left and right. I have tried all the music settings but have had no luck. Is there some.settings im missing? I really would like to utilise my sub when i play music. Thanks

Frank A

Stunt Coordinator
Most music is put out in stereo (sent to right and left speakers only). None is sent to your sub. Check your speaker settings to see if they are set to large. If they are set to large, nothing goes to the sub. If so, change them to small which will send the lower frequencies to the sub This is just a generalization, though.

punman

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dwayne
That is true. You might have to modify the two speaker setup to add the subwoofer to it when it needs to play two channel stuff - but setting the fronts to small and telling the receiver you have a subwoofer might be all it needs.

raehza

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ray
I asked the same question in the beginners forum. Check out my thread. Your answer is in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks