What's new

Dawn and Day Of The Dead (1 Viewer)

TimSniffin

Stunt Coordinator
I couldn't find the quoted info on that messageboard, but I can tell you that this is the first I've heard about these release dates. All information I've heard (including from Anchor Bay) is that Dawn and Day are coming late next year--Dawn might even be pushed to 2003, depending on rights issues. I suppose this is something we can ask at the Anchor Bay chat.
There have been some threads about this on HTF, but the search function is down again, sorry.

Greg_D_R

Stunt Coordinator
I also am of the belief that the Dead sets are coming later rather than sooner. Hope we find out differently from the AB chat, but for right now, the Dutch Filmworks R2 PAL 2-disc set is the closest thing we have to a Dawn SE.

Jussi Tarvainen

Second Unit
The Dawn Of The Dead SE continues to hold the Number 1 spot on my most wanted DVD list. I just hope Anchor Bay doesn't rush it: I want (at least) both Romero cuts and the documentary!
------------------
French Knight: You don't frighten us, English pig dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person! I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.
-Monty Python And The Holy Grail

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks