What's new

CSI: Miami - 11/24/03 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Delco is put in a sensitive situation when he finds Detective Tripp's fingerprints on a hotel keyguard for a girl who was murdered. He does his best to clear the guy (with DNA), but the internal rancor and anger by Tripp didn't help things as Tripp's wife had put him to the test by hiring a firm who tempts spouses to cheat by using attractive women to seduce men. The only problem is that Adam Rodriguez (Delco) isn't up to the task acting-wise, so this storyline suffered.

The rest of the case was a little predictable (but the perp was damn stupid to have all that evidence laying around the house, even if it was to try and frame the other person.

Jeff Pug

Stunt Coordinator
I liked the guy that played the private detective. He was cast really well as a slimy dude. This one didnt quite captivate me like it could have. I pikced out the ending before the lsat commercial break. I liked Speed questioning suspects and and not having H doing all the glory work.

RobertW

Supporting Actor
maybe they picked up some trace shark dna from the victim that prompted the change.:D

Mark Murphy

Supporting Actor
I think all TV shows and movies use tape of Great Whites in any shark attack scene. I think that a Bull would be more likely to attack in Florida although in the case of the bleeding woman, it could have been anything. It surprised me that it took so long for a Shark to arrive when she was in the water for hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks