What's new

Pre-Order Cradle Will Rock (1999) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
43019_front.jpg

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
Ooh! I really loved this film when it came out. I haven't seen it in years. I'm worried, because it's so rarely mentioned, that I was just caught up in the moment when I first saw it (I have a Theatre degree and it was a story I hadn't heard) and that it won't hold up if I see it again. Hmm. The price is right, though. Might take a chance.

moovtune

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
James
Watched "Cradle Will Rock" today and was happy with the picture but disappointed the sound was only Stereo. "Celtic Pride", from a few weeks ago, I sent back to Amazon when I found the sound was 2.0 mono and not the 5.1 it was mixed in. Is Disney not supply Kino with the best audio? I'll be less enthusiastic about some of the new titles until I know whether the sound is all it should be.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Watched "Cradle Will Rock" today and was happy with the picture but disappointed the sound was only Stereo. "Celtic Pride", from a few weeks ago, I sent back to Amazon when I found the sound was 2.0 mono and not the 5.1 it was mixed in. Is Disney not supply Kino with the best audio? I'll be less enthusiastic about some of the new titles until I know whether the sound is all it should be.
Though this quote was posted in the Kino thread, I'm responding here because criticism isn't allowed in that thread. What a bummer that the original 5.1 mix (available in the streaming version) has been downmixed to 2.0. Kino does this way too often!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks