What's new

Cover Art: Terminator 3 & Full Throttle (R2) (1 Viewer)

TomWoodward

Second Unit
I wouldn't normally post region two artwork on here but as it's so early I thought you might be interested. Region 2 artwork is also quite often very similar or identical to the region one art. Anyway, Columbia has released the official artwork for Terminator 3 and Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle. Columbia release Terminator in the UK, whereas Warner do in the US I think. Also worthy of note is that the ratings are both listed as 15 on the covers despite both films being rated 12A at cinemas. Could this mean some violent or raunchy deleted scenes or something? I guess time will tell.

Joshua_Y

Screenwriter
Nice covers...hope they use the same over here in R1...I heard theres gonna be an R-rated CA2...

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Josh : a wiseguy i see. well that columbia/tri-star logo is for R2.. so they must be handling the release over-seas. warner bros. will be handling the release in the united states.

Josh Sieg

Second Unit
Aryn: I wasn't trying to be wise. I guess it came out wrong. But if thats the case, then will Charlie's Angels be released on Warner Brothers for R1 as well?

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Rob: good point, hopefully it turns out to be.

Josh: charlies angels 2 is sony so a columbia/tri-star release in the US aswell.

T r o y

Supporting Actor
Since Warner is handling the distribution in the States , we all know we can forget a DTS track.
If CTS was doing the rights in the States we could of at least hoped for a DTS track.
That's too bad.

Iain Jackson

Second Unit
How did T3 get away with a 12A rating in the UK when it's rated R in America? I heard the violence and language are fairly strong... and it doesn't even appear to have been cut in the UK according to the BBFC website...

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
I bet the T3 art over here will use the theatrical poster (Arnold's noggin hovering over the machines) and the art for Charlie's Angels will definitely be different (Joe-Six Pack has to see their FACES not their backs:D ).

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
How did T3 get away with a 12A rating in the UK when it's rated R in America? I heard the violence and language are fairly strong...
It's not a very hard R, I don't think. No more than a couple f-bombs, language-wise, and there is only one really nasty bit of violence (a hand going right through a human body). Otherwise, it's blowing up machines, and even when it's Arnold batting what looks like a woman around, there's loud clanging noises so you don't get the wrong idea. This could have been a PG-13 in the USA if C2 had really made an effort in that direction.

Although, I do agree that it is weird to see a movie where the principle complaint is violence get a harsher rating in the UK than in the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks