What's new

Cover Art: Die Another Day (region 1) (1 Viewer)

Beau

Supporting Actor
John Simon: YES!!!!! That poster looks A CAGILLION times better than what was the US poster art!

Patrick Mirza

Supporting Actor
Whoever makes that custom cover with the gun melted into the ice, please post a link to it when it's done. That was one sweet teaser poster and it'll make an even better DVD cover!

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Good gawd... that's HORRIBLE.

Zinema? You out there?

I'm crossing my fingers that Zinema will give DAD one of those awesome covers! :D ('specially since I've printed all of them!)

Lyle_JP

Screenwriter
In a way, the International poster is a spoiler.

It shows everyone who is a villain in the ice, including Miranda Frost, who we don't discover is the traitor until much later in the film.

It's not as bad as the cover of Planet of the Apes, but it still hints up-front at things better discovered by watching the film.

-Lyle J.P.

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
Replacement covers? Is there actually a place to print alternate DVD covers? Intersting...
Could somebody give me the address?

This cover is pretty bad and it looks like there will be two releases (WS and FF). I envy Region 2 where they have 1 release for each title...although they have that crappy rental window so we have the one up on them for that.

LennyP

Supporting Actor
DVDCoverArt.com now charges for download credits, but it's not much and they're very high resolution, unlike those at CDCovers.cc
For TV series, there are lots of great covers at khitomer.net

Jussi Tarvainen

Second Unit
I have seen an overseas poster which was like that, which looked a LOT less boring than the US poster art.
Yeah, I know, I live overseas from your point of view. ;) I actually think that poster is terrible as well, but at least it has that Bond spirit (except for the Bond girl actually not looking - gasp! - inferior to Bond).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks