What's new

Cover Art: Die Another Day (region 1) (1 Viewer)

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
This looks to be the pose of Pierce and Halle that was on the international poster, yet done in the style of the American poster. Either way I really don't like it.

Zinema, please work your magic on this cover. We need you now more than ever!

Neil

Scott-L

Agent
Here's hoping Zinema will make a new cover for it that matches his other Bond covers. Would help to keep the nice uniform feel to the set on the shelf.

LennyP

Supporting Actor
I got Tomorrow Never Dies from R1, that silvery cover, and Goldeneye and World is Not Enough from R4 with the SE covers, so this 4th one won't matter as they all don't match already and all the previous Bonds don't interest me. :D
I don't care much about the cover, what's the big deal how it sits on the shelf.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
This is pretty ugly. I'm guessing the "widescreen" indicator at the bottom suggests we'll see a pan and scan version on this title. Too bad.

I'll be buying this no matter what it looks like. This film was a vast improvement over TWINE.

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams
Well, the rumor is that the cover will be reversible, so those who like their Bond DVD's to match will be able to flip the cover. As for the cover, its not extremely bad, but will be interested in seeing your cover, Justin. ;)

Jussi Tarvainen

Second Unit
That's so unimaginative. Bond posters - and cover arts, for that matter - MUST have elaborate backgrounds with exotic locales, more than one beautiful woman, and the baddie smirking "One million dollars!"-style.

Paul Arnette

Senior HTF Member
That cover is about as bad as the movie itself was. Well, that's being a little unfair to the cover. Man, worst Bond film since A View To A Kill. And I "have" to buy it. Damn my compeletist bones! ;)

Beau

Supporting Actor
That's so unimaginative. Bond posters - and cover arts, for that matter - MUST have elaborate backgrounds with exotic locales, more than one beautiful woman, and the baddie smirking "One million dollars!"-style.
I have seen an overseas poster which was like that, which looked a LOT less boring than the US poster art. It had Brosnan and Berry as the same picture as above, but which a bunch of stuff behind it like you described. They should have gone with that one.

John Simon

Second Unit
Here's the international poster I think most of you are thiking of. And I agree, the current cover art is way too boring.

Brenton

Screenwriter
I think that the cover art looks very nice and sophisticated. Unfortunately I think it really should match the rest of the series (if what Jason says is true, that won't be a problem).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks