What's new

Cover Art: CHALLENGE OF THE SUPERFRIENDS: UNITED THEY STAND (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Hey, assuming that people who check this thread also own the first release for the most part: On the "Friend or Foe" supplement game, is there supposed to be a system for telling which five Legion members are really the Superfriends in disguise?

My 5-year-old boy is getting fustrated just surfing around and guessing, and not getting them right. I would like to teach him that there are clues and he should look for them.

Unfortunately, this game seems like it might just BE random luck after all. Not really educational OR fun. If true, a poor design.

I hope someone can prove me wrong! :frowning:

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Dave,

I have more or less figured out it's dumb luck.
I even got 5 or 6 right in a row, to see if you get something special after doing it for so long.
but to no avail!

I love this new cover art it's great
I reposted the cover art, cause it seems to not show up on your post Dave.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Picked this up this afternoon at WOW! store for $19.99

Watched all four episodes already.
Great stuff.
The secret Origins episode is my favorite of the four

The extras: The Superfriends trivia challenge(which should only be done untill ALL 4 epsidoes are watched)
and the Hall of Justice(hero videos, like the villian music videos from DISC #1)

and on the spine of this one it does say VOLUME 2, to keep the DVD's in order on your shelf.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks