What's new

Could I Interest any Studios or anyone else in ....Motel Hell? (1 Viewer)

M

MaxY

84.jpg

Motel Hell
quote: It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent fritters[/quote]
From the IMDB
Rory Calhoun gives one of the best performances in his career in this masterpiece of a movie as Farmer Vincent, a man who makes meat products with "Special" ingredients. Helping him out is his sister, in a good acting job, Nancy Parsons as his sister Ida. Also rounding out the supporting cast is Bruce Linke as Cousin Bruce, and Nina Axelrod as a woman who Vincent takes in after a motorcycle accident. It also has the famous Wolfman Jack in a small role as Rev. Billy
This is a great comedic horror, and has the obviously famous line "It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's fritters"
I have sent an E-mail asking that Anchor Bay try to get this title and am hoping for the Best.
This Title would be Perfect for the Anchor Bay Tin Case LE.
Max
------------------
Maxsig.gif

Browse My Collection of DVDs at DVD profiler
Equipment Lists for My HTs
[Edited last by MaxY on August 06, 2001 at 10:06 PM]

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I had a thread on this a couple of weeks ago. O well I might as well show my approval once again bye saying hell yeah this movie needs to be on dvd.
------------------
"Come on, you fuckers think that just cause a guy reads comics he can't start some shit, I'll fucking take all you on!"
"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially sense I rule"

Will K

Screenwriter
I've got one word to describe Motel Hell: Hoot. I'd buy the DVD in a heartbeat.
------------------
unratedbanner.JPG

"We'd better not risk a frontal assault. That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur 93.2 AD

Lafe F

Second Unit
Many people suspect MGM will release it early 2002 as part of its Midnight Movies collection. (I'd expect Buckaroo Banzai and The Fog to come out around the same time.) MGM, I urge you to release Motel Hell on DVD as soon as possible. Please include the cool trailer with the neon Motel Hello sign burning out.

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
I am in for a copy
Regards,
Ricky
------------------
C:WINDOWSDesktopbsmoke.art
" Chicks cannot hold dey smoke, that's what it is "

Chuck L

Screenwriter
Without a doubt I would buy this title.
You know, we better watch all these horror request, some might think that we are planning a takeover
laugh.gif

Julie K

Screenwriter
Yes, Max, that's one of the reasons I love it so much. How can anyone not love a movie with not only a chainsaw duel but a chainsaw duel where one of the chainsaw wielder's is wearing a pig head?
Ahhhh, cinematic perfection :)
(P.S. I tried a few days ago to put that chainsaw gif into my .sig - I think it's real cute. Sadly, it won't show up in postings
frown.gif
)
------------------
Wanna see something really scary? My DVDs.
"Some people think I'm over-prepared, paranoid...maybe even a little crazy. But they never met any pre-Cambrian life forms, did they?"
[Edited last by Julie K on August 07, 2001 at 10:37 AM]

Christopher Carr

Stunt Coordinator
MOTEL HELL lol I've only seen the TNT version...but I loved it edited so I know Im going to love it not edited...LETS GET THIS ONE ON THE SHELVES!
------------------
"I don't want to kiss you here...I want to kiss you- there."
"You can put it anywhere"
"Kathryn, the only thing you are going to be riding is me!"

JoeyP

Auditioning
haha, I saw this flic when I was a kid and thought it was pretty cool... I'd definitley give it a look on DVD!

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
Wow. HTF is really going strong on horror the past few days. That is certainly a welcome circumstance in my book! Yes! I'm in for Motel Hell as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kandids222
Recent bookmarks