What's new

Clint Walker at DVD Etc. (1 Viewer)

Jay Foster

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,

I hope I can post this in this forum. I was a subscriber to this magazine. I know it is now not publishing and was merged into HDTV Etc. However, what happened to Clint Walker. Anyone know?

Jack Keck

Second Unit
I went to his website, but that was over a year ago. Try a google search, you should be able to come up with something.

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
I noticed this too.

I have already requested the remainder of my DVD Etc subscription be converted over to HDTV Etc, which they did. ('Course, maybe they would have done this anyway, in spite of the 5 emails I sent. :) )

I sure would have liked to be a fly on the wall of whatever meeting there was where he got canned.

Obviously, my impression is that he didn't go willingly.

Jay Foster

Stunt Coordinator
Kevin,

I wouldn't think he did either. His last editorial was that he was moving on to HDTV Etc. I had the same problem with converting, except I made telephone calls also.

Yet, no mention of him at all in HDTV. It shows his buddy the eye dr in LA still as a writer for HDTV.

If anyone knows what happened, let us know.

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
Yeah yeah: Manoj! He's actually one of my favorite reviewers, even though in general I think of the eqp reviews in DVD Etc and HDTV Etc as sort of "lite" reading. He covers a lot of territory in the little amount of space they give for reviews.

And, he's now also doing some writing for The Perfect Vision too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks