Cinepro amps

Discussion in 'AV Receivers' started by Mike Butny, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Mike Butny

Mike Butny Stunt Coordinator

Does anyone use these amps in their setup and who sells them. Do they make a three channel amp.

2. Bhagi Katbamna

Bhagi Katbamna Supporting Actor

I use a Cinepro 3K6III and it is a wonderful amplifier for HT and music. The founder/owner of the company died suddenly and the company has been in limbo(as far as I know).

3. Craig Woodhall

Craig Woodhall Supporting Actor

yip, i use them for all my amps. they are some of the nicest amps ever made, regardless of price. the owner and president of Cinepro died a year or so ago which messed up the company quite a bit. i think another company started selling/servicing them, search for cinepro on Audiogon.com, the company advertises on that site i think..

if you can get your hands on a Cinepro amp, do so, you won't be disappointed.. btw, im pretty sure they don't have a 3 channel amp, just stereo and 5/6 channels..

Craig

oops Bhagi posted the same time as me

4. Donnie Eldridge

Donnie Eldridge Supporting Actor

Just a quick fyi

5. MikeAF

MikeAF Stunt Coordinator

Mike,
    I also have Cinepro amps in my system. I am selling them to simplifiy my system for my wife though, and I will miss them dearly. I have the 2K6III for sale, if interested PM me. They are detailed, powerful amps and I have never had one single problem with them. You can usually find used ones on audiogon.com.

Mike

6. mgaris

mgaris Auditioning

The Cinepro 3k6 is a six channel amp but it can be configuered into 3,4,5 or 6 channels with a flip of a switch on the back panel.

7. avalecilla

avalecilla Auditioning

I have a Cinepro 3K6 and would like to know if any one knows the exact specifications on this amplifier. I think it was built in 2000 or 2001 not sure. I don't have a manual and the model numbers are confusing and very similar. Maybe there is an expert out there that can point me to the right direction. Thanks.