What's new

Check This Out! (1 Viewer)

Colton

Supporting Actor
Found this at a local garage sale for $150. Couldn't resist. Good bargin?

Bringing Spidey home.

Spidey in our loft. (I think he needs a sock)

Spidey's back!

Wife and Spidey w/extras.

The base.

- Colton

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Did you actually bring Spidey home like that, with it propped up in the back of your p/u truck?

I'd imagine that would elicit some stares from passing motorists!

Jay

Colton

Supporting Actor
Funny you should ask, Jay. Yeah, our neighborhood was having their annual Garage Sale Festival and my father-in-law put Spidey in his pick-up truck to haul it a few blocks to our house and all the kids in the neighborhood pointed and yelled, "Look! Spiderman! Wooooooo!" and chased after the truck. You'd think we were part of the Rose Bowl Parade or something. :D

- Colton

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
I was at Sharper Image yesterday and WOW YOU GOT A GOOD DEAL. They were selling him for 1500 as well Damn.

I bet that will scare the bejesus out of any one who walks in.

NICE

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
lmao!

I would never buy something like that, but it looks like you scored big time with this one (assuming you find a buyer).

Hunter P

Screenwriter
You might want to cover it with a cloth most of the time. I could just see you waking up in the middle of the night and freaking out after seeing it in the shadows.:D

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
If i'm not mistaken, I believe that is the same Spider-man that Blockbuster was giving away a couple of years ago, in fact i'm sure of it.

You lucked out with that find. :emoji_thumbsup:

Hey, Colton, let me know if you come across one of those life-size Predator statues at a flea market, won't you? :D

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Woah! Definitely sweet! and the price is GREAT! How early were you at the tag sale? I'd assume something like that wouldn't last long...

Colton

Supporting Actor
I was away at a two-day LAN Party and my wife calls me and says, "Hey, our neighborhood garage festival is today and I saw a life-sized Spiderman for sale. Only $150! Very cool looking." I told her those usually cost between $1500 on up. She asks, "Should I get it?" HELL YES!!! Her dad put it in his pick-up truck and they drove four blocks back to our house with my wife holding Spiderman in the back (see first photo) and all the neighborhood kids were pointing at them and yelling, "Loooook! Spiderman! Yaaaaay!" while chasing after them. LOL! Wish I could have been there.

- Colton

Colton

Supporting Actor
I wouldn't mind getting one of these ...

It's $5,900 ... my wife said it's too scary (and she's not talking about the price).

- Colton

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

I've had that pic in my photobucket album for a few months, I can't recall where I found it. But there are many sites that sell them, I found them by using Yahoo and typing in 'predator/life size figure' and a few hits came up.

Very cool life-size Alien! :emoji_thumbsup: I also saw a life-size Terminator Endoskeleton somewhere. :eek:

Colton

Supporting Actor
Your full-size Predator is on ebay for $3,995 ...

Link to e-Bay removed by moderator, per our rules - CA

Gonna buy it?

- Colton

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
I had my eye on a lifesize Robby the Robot once. Of course the 5 to 10 thousand dollar price something like that costs put in, if i won the lottery what would i buy?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks