What's new

Center Channel speaker bleeding TV (1 Viewer)

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
I just installed most of my first HT today. got everything working. Then notice a while later that old color bleed in the upper left of the TV. I know whats causing it but why? I thought center speakers were 'shielded' the speaker is the klipsch sc1 & is a regular zenith 32in tv? Its not sitting directly on the tv but on the entertainment stand above it? Any way to cure this ?

Bill Bradstreet

Stunt Coordinator
One suggestion is to put some tin foil between the speaker and the TV. Should add a bit more shielding.

Sorry, can't explain why a shielded speaker would cause this problem.

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Thought I would follow up since someone was nice enough to answer (thanks bill) I moved the speaker a little farther back & turned to tv off for a minute- turned tv back on and everything was fine.
NOW, should I position it over the tv directly(its about as wide as my tv, but I have an entertainment stand)? OR Can I position it on my entertainment stand in the middle & a little farther back like I have it now (girlfriend preferred method)?
Just a P.S. Why does nobody go into the chat?
anihomer.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks