What's new

CD Profiler ??? (1 Viewer)

Hey

The same as lots of others out there i use the DVD profiler, and think that its a great idea.

Is there a similar product for CDs ???

If so can someone send me a address of where to download it

Thanks

SteveK

Supporting Actor
Michael- I use "Music Library" from Wen Software. You can download a trial version at wensoftware.com. If I remember right, it's a fully-featured version but it's only a 30-day trial. I believe it's about US $25 to purchase it.

Another one I've seen (but obviously don't use) is the music program on collectorz.com. I believe it's pretty similar to Music Library, in that both let you connect to Gracenote (CDDB) and can automatically input all the titles on the CD.

I don't know of any free programs similar to DVD Profiler, but the programs at least are a reasonable cost and are easy to use.

Good luck!
Steve K.

Thanks Steve

These both look like what im after.

Is there a reason you chose to go with music library or did you find out about it first ??

Anyway thanks again.

PS do you know of any reputable on line dealers who sell M&K speakers, the cost the earth here in Australia ( it is actually cheaper to fly over and buy them).

SteveK

Supporting Actor
Michael- Sorry, I can't help you with your speaker situation. In regards to Music Library, yes it is the one I found out about first. Music Collectorz seems pretty similar, although I can't imagine it is any better or easier to use than Music Library. I gave ML its 30 day trial and then quickly registered the program so that I could continue to use it. It is so nice to be able to insert a CD in the computer and have it automatically retrieve all the pertinent information, including song titles. Of course, the information is only as accurate as the information entered into CDDB, so it doesn't hurt to check for spelling errors, etc. But that would be true of any program that uses a database built by users (which I believe they all do).

I'm not familiar with Music Collectorz, but I don't think you can go wrong with Music Library.

Good luck!
Steve K.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks