C 13:00 error on The Wild Bunch

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by BrentPollard, Jan 17, 2002.

1. BrentPollard

BrentPollard Second Unit

I am getting that error on my Sony DVP-S360 on side one of the disc, side two plays fine. I am able to watch both sides when I use my Playstation. Has anyone else had this error? Wondering if I should return for a replacement.

Brent

2. Jim A. Banville

Jim A. Banville Supporting Actor

3. BrentPollard

BrentPollard Second Unit

Yikes. I have already had in once under warranty when it refused to recognize discs. I purchased extended warranty just proir to the 1 year time limit, maybe a good thing. I did get a good deal on it thru a friend who's the manager af out local Sony store, but I will never buy Sony again ( maybe TV's). My ES reciever no longer plays the center channel (It is prologic only) and the rear channels have a crackling sound on some discs. The tray on my Sony cd changer would keep opening and closing on it's own (threw it away) and now I suspect the reciever has fried the power amp in my PSB sub. Too many coincidences for my likeing. I had never been a fan of Sony but got such good deals I took the plunge. Live and learn I guess.

Brent