What's new

C 13:00 error on The Wild Bunch (1 Viewer)

BrentPollard

Second Unit
I am getting that error on my Sony DVP-S360 on side one of the disc, side two plays fine. I am able to watch both sides when I use my Playstation. Has anyone else had this error? Wondering if I should return for a replacement.

Brent

BrentPollard

Second Unit
Yikes. I have already had in once under warranty when it refused to recognize discs. I purchased extended warranty just proir to the 1 year time limit, maybe a good thing. I did get a good deal on it thru a friend who's the manager af out local Sony store, but I will never buy Sony again ( maybe TV's). My ES reciever no longer plays the center channel (It is prologic only) and the rear channels have a crackling sound on some discs. The tray on my Sony cd changer would keep opening and closing on it's own (threw it away) and now I suspect the reciever has fried the power amp in my PSB sub. Too many coincidences for my likeing. I had never been a fan of Sony but got such good deals I took the plunge. Live and learn I guess.

Brent

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks