What's new

Press Release BVHE Press Release: All of us Strangers (Digital) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
“IT WILL BREAK YOUR HEART...
BUT IT MIGHT JUST MEND IT TOO”

– Maureen Lee Lenker, Entertainment Weekly

c3f1e36f-6927-dc6e-d081-7865c603687a.png

On February 22, Searchlight Pictures’ Poignant and
Universally Acclaimed Drama All Of Us Strangers
Debuts on Hulu and Arrives at Digital Retailers

BURBANK, CA (February 05, 2024)
– A compelling exploration of love, family and grief, this unique film from English director Andrew Haigh is Certified-Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes™ (96%) and has been described as “a beautiful, disorientating dream” (Jake Kring-Schreifels, The Film Stage) that “you won’t be able to stop thinking about” (Gregory Ellwood, The Playlist).

Unanimously lauded by critics (both the LA Times and USA Today named it Best Film of the Year) and nominated for 6 BAFTA Film Awards, Searchlight Pictures’ All Of Us Strangers will be available from all major digital retailers (Prime Video, Apple TV and Vudu/Fandango) and arrive on Hulu on February 22.

Film Synopsis
One night in his near-empty tower block in contemporary London, Adam (Andrew Scott) has a chance encounter with a mysterious neighbor Harry (Paul Mescal), which punctures the rhythm of his everyday life. As a relationship develops between them, Adam is preoccupied with memories of the past and finds himself drawn back to the suburban town where he grew up, and the childhood home where his parents (Claire Foy and Jamie Bell), appear to be living, just as they were on the day they died, 30 years before.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Another digital only Searchlight release.

Sigh. I hate it when they do this. This isn't even a movie that I'm interested in, but it should still be available on physical media.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Another digital only Searchlight release.

Sigh. I hate it when they do this. This isn't even a movie that I'm interested in, but it should still be available on physical media.
I think these digital only releases are just going to become the norm at one point. Physical media will still be available but not like it was or even is now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks