What's new

Boston Bravo's as rear speaker's, Anyone own a pair (1 Viewer)

Scott Cunninghm

Stunt Coordinator
Was looking for some small, nice sounding rear units for my HT, especially ones in white, that could fit in a corner. Found these units and they sounded pretty decent (very clean, no hiss, good highs and mids). Sounded quite a bit better than many of the more expensive units in the sound room.
Anyone own a pair, or are they just BOSE in a different box.
http://www.mentortv.com/pages/BostonBravo.html
The main speaker is only a 4.5", but I don't need the lows because I just bought a used Hsu VTF-2 sub to handle that.

BobRoulier

Second Unit
Anyone own a pair, or are they just BOSE in a different box.
Not quite, actually boston acoustics offers much more performance than bose.
I recently installed 5 boston bravos for my brother along with a pioneer elite 45tx they sound great! and you can mount them several different ways to your liking, I think you would be very happy with them:emoji_thumbsup:
Good luck, Bob

Scott Cunninghm

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the info. I loved the way they sound, just wanted an owner's experience. They also fit in nicely with the room decor, very unobtrusive.

Now I need to find them somewhere for under $200 apiece.

Jose G

Supporting Actor
I have Boston's all around and love them. The white Bravos are on ebay quite often for a good price. I bought my center and surrounds from ebay. Just be sure to ask questons of the seller and check his/her status before making a bid.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twinkletoes
Recent bookmarks