What's new

Boston Acoustics VR-M System VR-M50s VR-MC VR-MXs $1600 shipped (1 Viewer)

Steven.Ll

Auditioning
Boston Acoustics VR-M Reference Speakers for sale (All black) at $1600 and includes shipping. System includes a pair of VR-M50 mains, a VR-MC center, and a pair of VR-MX surround speakers. These speakers are in excellent condition and have no mechanical or physical flaws. These five speakers new retail for $2100 (see www.bostonacoustics.com for specs/MSRP prices/pdf versions of manuals, etc.). I have taken $500 of MSRP and will pay to have them shipped/insured if you are within the continental U.S. I have the manuals and boxes for all but the surrounds, but assure you they will be protected during shipment. These are awesome speakers but I've moved and don't have room for anything but a sub/sat type system.
I have sold many things on ebay with my account [email protected] so please check my feedback (99+ ratings, 0 neg) by looking up my username Link Removed and buy with confidence (this is not an auction on ebay, but simply refers to other items I have sold and what people thought of the transaction since I am new to this forum).
Please email me at [email protected]

Steven.Ll

Auditioning
Can't use a projector ... Sorry.

I am willing to sell the surrounds separately. I sent you an email or you post a reply to this thread.

Steve

Geoff S

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the offer Steven, unfortuanately I'm not in a finacncial poistion wheren I can get those VRMXs from you :-( but thanks for the offer, If I could, I definately would. I'm sure you'll be able to sell these soon cause this is an unbelieveable combo of speakers and if you can get them for so much less than what they MSRP for in mint condition than it's a real steal. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks