What's new

Books and Reading (1 Viewer)

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I’ve had some time on my hands lately so I made a trip to the local library in my area. I checked out several media items one of which was a documentary about the professional bowlers association. I grew up bowling as a kid loved watching it on tv. It discussed how the PBA and Bowling where once popular in America. In recent years, the tour lost its way. It was then purchased by a group of former Microsoft executives who have it back on track.

I also checked out 2 books by the Washington Post reporter Bob Woodward and one by a former presidential candidate. (Since those books go into subjects of politics, i will not violate forum rules by discussing them). I will only say that books on matters of history are eye opening and speak often of a bygone pre Information Age era

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
I put in a request at my local library to get a new book on Ben Hecht called Ben Hecht: Fighting Words, Moving Pictures. Should be a good book on the famous screenwriter & reporter.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks