What's new

Blade: Trinity Unrated Version Glitch? (1 Viewer)

Travis W.

Second Unit
After watching the so called unrated cut of the film (i.e. just longer) I decided I would only watch the theatrical cut of the film (included on the disc). So I start watching it today and in the beginning when a digital clock hits 00:00, my DVD player freezes at 04:36 in. It's only on the theatrical cut, anyone else run into this problem?

Shane_M

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Travis,

Did you notice any other freezes? I had about 5 of them total spread out through the movie. I just assumed it's where they cut the extended version in.

stephen^wilson

Stunt Coordinator
I noticed the pauses as well when i watched the theatrical cut of the movie but had no problems with the unrated version.It seems to me that Newline have done the complete opposite of Fox when it comes to having 2 versions of a film via branching.Whereas if you chose to watch the extended version of The Abyss,the new scenes are integrated back into the movie with seamless branching,it looks as if when you choose to watch the theatrical version of Blade:Trinity,the scenes from the unrated version are removed with non-seamlessly

Steve K.H.

Supporting Actor
The only glitch I found was when I shut it off about 1/3 the way through.

This flick sets some new lows in poor acting, predictability, silly effects, and lame plot. And I actually liked Blade II.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks