What's new

Blade Trilogy Boxset? (1 Viewer)

Magnus T

Supporting Actor
Blade is still probably one of the finest DVD transfers on the marked. No need to remaster it again. Also, the DD track is reference quality, better than most DTS tracks I've heard.

The initial DVD release of Blade still holds up REALLY well. I'm perfectly happy with it. Blade 2 is also a fantastic SE.

Travis W.

Second Unit
Blade does have a nice transfer but I think it could still be cleaned up in some places. That was the first DVD I ever bought and I still watch it on a regular basis.

I agree with Blade 2, that transfer is near perfect.

I'll definitely double dip on a box set.

George See

Second Unit
Considering the high quality of the 2 current blade releases, a box set would have to offer signifigant special features for me to double dip. I would purchase a box to keep the dvd's in however if one were made available with some decent artwork on it.

Mike Wadkins

Supporting Actor
i have the jap blade dts ver trust me guys you want to see it in dts.

also with all the on set problems reported will snipes be doing a commentary ?

blade DTS

Mike Graham

Supporting Actor
Norrington had nothing to do with the original DVD, and after League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen reportedly swore off Hollywood in general. Getting him to sit down for a commentary for just the first one would be no small feat.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
The first two movies are outstanding, really, and all I'm really looking for is th first to be stocked in a keep case instead of a snapper.

Norrinton might have had problems with LoEG, but if Blade was a good experience for him, you never know what could happen.

Mike Wadkins

Supporting Actor
he said he dosent like doing commentaries and they dont help the movie heard that arround the time he was shooting lxg.

and if any1 thinks snipes and Goyer are ever going to be in the same room together again i wouldnt hold your breath.
i would buy as long as any new commentaries were "live" and not edited together

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
A 2-disc set for all three would make my day, even if Blade 2 has all the same stuff from the current release.

Mike Wadkins

Supporting Actor
snipes lost his temper on set and had goyer by the neck up against a wall causing him to hire 2 hells angels members as on set body guards

Magnus T

Supporting Actor
Damn! :eek:

Hope that appears in the documentary on DVD. Probably not... Snipes seems like such a nice guy, though. I can't see him loosing his temper over something miniscule. Goyer must have been a real prick.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
Didn't Goyer and Snipes do commentary together on Blade II? They seemed to get along pretty well. I wonder what happened.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Halle Berry says Wesley Snipes is the guy who hit her and made her go deaf in one ear. Apparently, you shouldn't make him mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks