Blackout Blinds On-Sale

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jack Fanning, Nov 14, 2001.

1. Jack Fanning

Jack Fanning Second Unit

Jack Fanning
    At Home Depot today, I bought 3 sets of Bali "Midnight" double blackout blinds, two sets sized 30" x 72" for $99 each and one set sized 34" x 60" for $102...total $300 even. Original price was $354. A lot to spend on blinds, that's for sure. Does this sound like a good deal to anyone?
    Sale lasts until December 1.
    Jack

2. Myram

Myram Second Unit

Hey Jack.......

How are those blinds working out for you?

I am looking for something to put on my windows in my HT/Living room that will completly darken the room in the day.....and keep headlights out at night.

I have seen blackout curtain sets that will be around $100 or so.....or I could go with blinds that would be around $200 or so for both windows.

3. Jack Fanning

Jack Fanning Second Unit

Jack Fanning
    Steven,

I haven't picked them up yet....they had to be cut to fit my french doors and windows. I'll let you know how they are working out as soon as I get 'em up.

Jack

4. Frank_S

Frank_S Supporting Actor

I own blackout blinds by HunterDouglas. They cover (2) 8 foot windows and completely darken the room. I highly recommend them, cost $250 for each window, expensive but well worth it if you like to watch movies in a controlled environment. [​IMG]