What's new

Blackout Blinds On-Sale (1 Viewer)

Jack Fanning

Second Unit
Real Name
Jack Fanning
At Home Depot today, I bought 3 sets of Bali "Midnight" double blackout blinds, two sets sized 30" x 72" for $99 each and one set sized 34" x 60" for $102...total $300 even. Original price was $354. A lot to spend on blinds, that's for sure. Does this sound like a good deal to anyone?
Sale lasts until December 1.
Jack

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
Hey Jack.......

How are those blinds working out for you?

I am looking for something to put on my windows in my HT/Living room that will completly darken the room in the day.....and keep headlights out at night.

I have seen blackout curtain sets that will be around $100 or so.....or I could go with blinds that would be around $200 or so for both windows.

Jack Fanning

Second Unit
Real Name
Jack Fanning
Steven,

I haven't picked them up yet....they had to be cut to fit my french doors and windows. I'll let you know how they are working out as soon as I get 'em up.

Jack

Frank_S

Supporting Actor
I own blackout blinds by HunterDouglas. They cover (2) 8 foot windows and completely darken the room. I highly recommend them, cost $250 for each window, expensive but well worth it if you like to watch movies in a controlled environment. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks