What's new

Big Brother 8 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Is it just me, or does Amber look like Sherry Stringfield playing a Klingon?

Where does Jessica hide her helium stash because her voice is way too high and squeaky.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Dick does have that lower timber to his voice like Eric Roberts.

I fear Dick's days are numbered in the house given who won HoH this week. It should be funny to see the rest of the house kiss the HoH's butt.

mike caronia

Second Unit
The new HoH is going to screw up my list!!
I would say she's going to put up Dick and Jen...hoping one of her arch enemies will get the boot.

I KNEW that the opening in the cup was going to skew the answer!!

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Speaking of lists...

Please don't forget to enter the Top Ten Challenge BB8 fans! Lots of spots available (actually millions given the format). Remember - once you post your list you are not allowed to edit it. Go here to review the rules and to enter.

Entries close Friday July 13, 2007 at 8:00pm EDT.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Man, Dick letting Jen have it will probably be the best moment this season, that dude has balls of steel and I wouldn't want to cross him lol.

I never thought i'd ever utter these words, but I miss Dr. Will. :frowning:

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer

I was SO glad he did that...of course she is completely clueless and self absorbed she looked like deet caught in headlights...

Word is Jen is the nanny for Vanna White...if so I'm sure Vanna is SO proud! ;) ...Also it's been speculated that she was mad about her HoH pics mainly because she hoped she'd get pics of her with Vanna and kids so she could brag and feed her huge ego.

I really wish Dick would stay..he's about the only one I really like in there..the rest are emotional basket cases or Barbie/Ken dolls.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Anyone else besides me want to reach into the screen and shave all of Jen's hair off, just so she'll stop doing that Marcia Brady counting thing when she brushes it?

My god I hope she goes home real soon.

Tensions are running high in the BB house and what Jen fails to realize is, as was pointed out in the diarly room, that she's the cause of it, if there's any "negative energy" in the house it's she who's generating it with her vapid pretentiousness and air or infinant superiority over, well, pretty much everything and everyone lol.

Evil Dick is the man! I hope he sticks around a good while and makes good on his promise to Jen.

I know, i'm sick. :crazy:

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
All I know is Jen drives me crazy. I'm not sure she can even be considered good tv, I think she is borderline dangerous and needs to go home.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
You may get your wish, Chad, with Dick being the new HOH he'll most surely put Jen and Kail on the block and i'm almost 100% sure that the house will vote Jen out of those two.

Man I love that dude lol. :cool:

mike caronia

Second Unit
damn you RAF for giving us so much time to make our lists!!!! haha
i wanted dick to win from day 1...but when we knew jen was HoH i thought he was a goner!!!

great turn of events. jen or kail are gone next week.
and that's a good thing!!

GO DICK!
ha

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
GO DICK!! HE ROCKS!!

htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
My wife and I were both pleased with Dick getting HOH this week. I hope the HOH room is like black velvet walls with flame shooting up them and all things that scream ROCK AND ROLL.

I can't wait to hear Kail's disgust about being betrayed and I am anxious to hear what Jen says as well. Knowing one of them will probably go home this week is great, but, what if Jen gets POV? SHE HAS TO GO.

Jonny P

Supporting Actor
I just hope that America tells Eric to try and get Dick to nominate Daniele.

(Merely because it'd be funny to see him try...)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I'm telling you guys, watching Dick on the Showtime live feed it's obvious that this guy has got his head on straighter than anyone else in the house about this game.

He may not have the flamboyance and child-like enthusiasm of Dr. Will but he's got his sensablities.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
OMG!...

Jen,
"I've never been on slop so I don't feel bad for those that are on it. I've never been good at that, feeling bad." :confused: :eek:

Yeah, she's right, who needs empathy towards the pain and despair of others? :rolleyes

Rarely have I heard such a shallow, and quite frankly borderline psychotic, statement from someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks