What's new

BestBuy.com no longer offers Free Shipping on dvds (1 Viewer)

Michael Hall

Stunt Coordinator
I placed an order with them last week (the first one I'd placed with them since April) for the R2-D2 DVD and the only reason I did that was because it was the only outlet which carried the disc. I'd figured out pretty quickly that the "order charge" was a pain in the butt, so I'd quit ordering from them altogether until that point. The worst part is that they charge sales tax on items if you happen to have a Best Buy in your state. Never mind the fact that the closest BB to me is nearly four hours from my home. :rolleyes:
As it is, the shipping/order charge/tax on the order cost me almost as much as the actual DVD (which, granted, was only 4.99, but it's still somewhat absurd).

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
I just bought XXX and Dark Crystal from BB.com no shipping, no order fee... I think I paid 27 bucks for the both of them, after tax (which I have no problem paying, since I would if I went to the store anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks