What's new

Best Place to buy Ringtones RAZR (1 Viewer)

JoeyR

Second Unit
Real Name
Joey
Just bought a V3, whats the best place to get MP3 or Voicetones? There are a bunch of websites that sell ringtones but I hate to use one that I know nothing about, any recommendations would be appreciated.

Mark Leiter

Second Unit
Use the bluetooth capability in your Razr and make your own. The are lots of free-ware progems out there that will allow you to edit MP3 files. Just make sure you keep the tone length under 30 seconds or so, covert all MP3 files to mono tracks, and keep the bit rate pretty low to save space. I record mine at 64k i think. With the tiny speaker on the Razr you cant hear the difference anyway.

If you need to know where to get your source material, either rip your own CD's, download from Itunes or similar sites, or im sure there are other less ethical ways you could get them that I would not be allowed to explain here

Good luck.

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Audacity here too...made a bunch of ringtones for my wife's and son's Razr. They usually change ringtones every month or so...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks