What's new

Best Outdoor Speakers Under (1 Viewer)

Michael De Costa

Stunt Coordinator
I am in the process of looking for new outdoor speakers under $600. About a year ago I listened to the Boston Acoustics Grand Voyagers and loved them, only to put off the purchase to this summer. Now they have been discontinued (with the Voyager 7's taking their place) and was wondering if there were any other speakers I should consider before making the purchase.

FYI: I live in NJ and while I could leave them up all year, I plan on taking them down in the harsh East Coast winters. Not that it makes much of a difference in the responses.

Any advice? Thanks in advance....

mylan

Screenwriter
I would see what the Voyager 7's sound like before discounting them, especially since you like the sound of the other Boston's. That said, I just got a pair of Polk Atrium 55's for less than half your budget I really like and you could move up to the 60's for $400. It would be very easy to take them down for the winter, all you do is loosen the top and bottom mounting screws, leaving just the brackets.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks