What's new

Best/Cheapest place to buy SACDs (1 Viewer)

Pat S

Auditioning
Where is the best and most affordable place to buy SACDs on the web? I have found a few places, but they are either difficult to find anything or fairly expensive, or both.

Thanks for the help.

-Pat

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
Best Buy is carrying more in the store besides on their website. Circuit City online has some titles for $12.99. Elusive Disc and Acoustics Sounds online carry a fuller selection but at a higher cost as does Music Direct, Red Trumpet and others. Check out Brian Moura's site for info (at the bottom of the page):
Link Removed

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Circuit City is the place to go for prices, but not for the selection. Shop there when you're looking for the bigger SACDs, like Sony or Universal, but definitely check out elusivedisc and acousticsounds for some smaller labels.

NP: Mozart, Complete Wind Concerti, Volume 1, Woodwind, Orchestra of the Old Fairfield Academy, CD

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
My local Best BUy has Weather Report: Heavy Weather priced at $11.99. If it were multichannel I'd buy it, but I have the gold CD and it sounds good enough for me in stereo.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks