What's new

best "automatic" turnatable for under $400? (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Hegna

Supporting Actor
Thanks Saurav,
Some good info...especially the Toys'R'Us floaty things:)
I'm heading down to a musicians shop today to pick up a Stanton stylus cleaning package...then to Toys for the floaters. The cart's aligned, the anti-skate is set, I have record cleaning stuff...looks like I'm there! I'm sure the sound of vinyl only gets better with belt decks and seperate phono-stages, but I'm just beginning. We'll see where I am in a year.
I work with a guy (in radio) who's been doing mornings for 30 years. We were talking this morning...he has 4000 LPs! I'm going over this weekend to check it out. He says he'll let a bunch of them go. There is SO much unused vinyl available everywhere! This weekend, I'm going garage saling with my wife...looking for those diamonds in the rough:)
Jeremy

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Philip, try to see if you can find out what was wrong with the Technics turntable. I am always leery of refurbished components. If it is in good shape, go for it at half price!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks