What's new

Beavis & Butt-Head, 9/24 (1 Viewer)

Anthony Liz

Stunt Coordinator
Paramount will be releasing History Of Beavis And Butt-Head on 9/24. Not many details at this time, but the DVD will contain 32 episodes and will retail for $32.99.
Just thought I share the joy :)

John_Berger

Senior HTF Member
32 episodes on one DVD? Then is must be the cartoons themselves sans the videos.

Cool! I might just have to pick that up!

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
There are probably too many rights issues to include the videos which is sad because some of the best dialogue was during the videos. This may be a definate pick-up, but I still wish the episodes would be released season-by-season.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I would figure this series would be near impossible to release because of the video integration. Whatever Paramount provides should be well received.

John_Berger

Senior HTF Member
There are probably too many rights issues to include the videos which is sad because some of the best dialogue was during the videos.
Agreed. I can only imaging the logistical nightmare of lining up the rights to every, single video that was included in those 32 episodes! The legal paperwork would probably be insurmountable.

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
Well, honestly, as much as I loved B&B, I just don't think I would watch those episodes a whole lot. I would miss the videos.

Jason Borchers

Second Unit
Wow, this disc certainly came out of nowhere! Where did you hear about it? This is one I'll definitely be getting.

In other words: Heh heh heh, hm, heh heh heh. I'm there, dude.

Jeff Pryor

Supporting Actor
Thankfully, I have every episode on tape with videos. Since this DVD release came out of nowhere, maybe it's a hint that Mike Judge is considering a sequel to 'Do America'. That would be cool!huh-huh-huh. Commme to Butthead...

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
198 episodes? Wow! 6 of these to have all the episodes:D
I remember when Beavis & Butthead and 2 Simpsons Episodes were on from 6:30-8. No matter how bad my day was, everything was right with the world for 90 minutes.
I really miss this show!! The episodes were great, but as said,some of the dialogue during the videos was just side splitting and hysterical. You gotta love B&B ripping apart Grim Reaper or Loverboy.
"hmmmhmmmhmmm. hes gonna eat a fried mouse"
"Yea! and bugs"
Heres a helpful site that has all the episodes listed as well as the videos shown on each epsiode.
http://batcomputer.batcave.net/bnbguide.html

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I really miss this show!! The episodes were great, but as said,some of the dialogue during the videos was just side splitting and hysterical. You gotta love B&B ripping apart Grim Reaper or Loverboy.
"That flying skull is cool."

"Yeah. It should go into a video that doesn't suck!"

"HELLO FROM THE GUTTER! WE'VE BEEN EXPECTING [rant]YOU!!!!!!!![/rant]"

Jonny R

Agent
Paramount? I have the VHS tapes which say MTV Networks and Sony. No Paramount on the box. Those didn't include the videos either.

Jeff Adkins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Adkins
MTV used to license their home video to Sony before the Viacom merger with Paramount. Many of the episodes came out from Sony back in the mid-90's on VHS.

Jeff

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
As much I want to see the videos with the episodes I think I just need to realize that this isn't going to happen. I might just have to buy this release.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks