What's new

Beauty & The Beast and Simpsons Questions (1 Viewer)

Darren_Fu

Stunt Coordinator
My first question is.......Is the recently released B&TB from Disney, one of there limited issues like 101 Dalmations, Little Mermaid, and Lady and the Tramp? If so, how long will it remain on shelves?

My second question is really bothering me. I live right outside Knoxville, TN and there is one episode of The Simpsons where Bart goes to Knoxville. I have not seen it in so long I can not really remember how it goes but something about Bart knocking over the Suns Sphere at The Worlds Fair Park in downtown Knoxville. If anyone out there knows what the heck I am talking about..........I need to know what episode that is?? I think it might be in the first season.

Just let me know if anyone knows the answers to either of these questions.

Thanks,
DF

James Reader

Screenwriter
BatB is officially OOP on 31st December 2002. However, like Snow White I'm sure that there will be plenty of stock available for the next 4-8 months.

What it means it Disney will not be producing or shipping any new BatB discs to shops, but shops can still sell off thier existing stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks