What's new

Batman: The Animated Series coming from Warner in 2018! (1 Viewer)

TheSteig

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Mine is slightly damaged on the bottom but not by shipping. Its kind of bent. The first Amazon delivery was damaged as they were using bubble mailers for a box set - which is pretty STUPID. They resent it, it looks better but the same issue as at the bottom..some dent type of thing going all the way across

SteveSs

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steve
I have EXACTLY the same dent in my copy, also from Amazon. It's not that noticeable, and I'm pretty forgiving, so I kept it.

PatrickDA

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Patrick
I had much better service contacting Amazon Chat on twitter than the live chat / email options on their website.

Traveling Matt

Supporting Actor
The series absolutely sparkles on Blu-ray, and though there are a few minor issues I do feel the need to mention a major one. The new documentary, Heart of Batman, seems quite interesting but is virtually unwatchable due to (literally) nonstop music that often drowns out the words being spoken. It is astonishing such a mix would be approved. I've looked around and don't see many complaints about it - most are reserved for the packaging - but "unmistakable" is putting it lightly. It gave me a headache and almost made me start hating BTAS.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks