What's new

Bass Shakers on Sale (1 Viewer)

Jason Pannell

Auditioning
For all you Canadian guys who know where a princess auto is, they once again are selling the bass shakers at $30 a pair. These are for the 25W models.
Jason Pannell

JohnnyG

Screenwriter
I noticed that! I searched for and read a few posting about these on AVS Forum and they do sound interesting.
When you say these are the 25W models, you mean they handle 25W right? They do need external power, don't they?
------------------
John Golitsis
Next Big Thing Electronics

Scott_R_K

Grip
Jason ,
Are they offering any other models for sale or just the 25W versions ?
Scott.............

Scott Bourden

Second Unit
What exactly are bass shakers? I'm assuming it makes your seat shake, or just vibrates with the bass, am I correct? And what is the price range for those sort of things? (I apoligize if my questions are either stupid and / or newbie) =)

DonnyD

Screenwriter
Bass shakers are kinda like a sub without a cone. They attach to a surface like your couch, chair or platform and when fed the correct signal, it shakes, giving you the "feel" of bass. I've been using them for a while now and everyone who experiences them, has to have some.
I personally have the Aura Pro models in my couch driven by a Yamaha amp, being fed signal from the sub out on my receiver. Before long,as soon as my budget allows, I will be moving to the Buttkickers.
The smaller Aura shakers can be found with small amps that are matched with the shakers but mostly they are sold by themselves. The smaller ones only need 25 watts each to shake good and you can use just about any old receiver/amp to run them as long as you get the right signal from the main receiver.
All in all, they are a great addition to a system. I highly recommend them.
------------------
"I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethru gleams that untraveled world whose margin fades forever and forever...."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks