What's new

Bang&Olufsen (1 Viewer)

EduardoBonifaz

Stunt Coordinator
Has any nof you guys purchased or just seen in action any of the Bang&Olufsen Tv sets or music systems?
recently I entered one of this boutiques (just looking around), I was amazed about the expensive this products are, but didn´t see any turned on, I have see no comments about this brand lately on the forums, so i was wondering what do you think about this particular brand.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I would equate them to a Fancier Bose, appealing to a slightly higher market segment. A lot of show, not a lot of "go". Lot's of engineering and style, but not the greatest sound, IMO. As an engineer, I like their designs, but as an audio nut, I would not pay what they are asking for most of their gear.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
More Art than engineering but still way better than Bose.
I still have my B&O turntable I bought in high school, still sounds & works great

JamesCB

Second Unit
The older B&O turntables were considered high-end, with very good reviews and happy owners. B&O are quality pieces, though more for show than accurate sound. They have a certain following.
At the present time they are making a step into real accurate sound with their new speakers. Beolab 5

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks