What's new

Band of Brothers - When? (1 Viewer)

Jonathan Gross

Auditioning
Currently, I am not an HBO subscriber but I am going to get it when Band of Brothers come out. So when is it? I am thinking September but I need clarification. What's the word on this mini-series? Is it going to live up to expectations? Thanks.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Danny R

Supporting Actor
Band of Brothers premiers Sunday, Sept. 9th.
HBO is currently showing "The Making of Band of Brothers". It looks awesome. Since its by the same people who made Saving Private Ryan, if you liked it then I would bet you would like this. The special effects shots really impressed me.
From what I understand it will be 10 episodes detailing the true story of Easy Company. Its based on Stephen Ambrose's book of the same name.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone know if they will be showing this like they did for The Sapranos -- widescreen on one channel and full screen on another?

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I know it is early. But, does anyone know if this will be coming to dvd??

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
I'd be extremely surprised if it didn't...
------------------
"If we blow up, whatever's left of me is kickin' your butt."

Michael*K

Screenwriter
Just finished reading Band of Brothers last month and it's a damned fine read. I highly recommend it,as well as Ambrose's other books, to anyone interested in history. I don't have HBO, but I'm really looking forward to an anticipated DVD release.
------------------
--Mike
Amazon Hot 100 DVD's
[Edited last by Michael*K on August 23, 2001 at 12:06 PM]

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
DVD-This has already been discussed on this forum, just do a search, I think they even mentioned a date?
------------------
Regards,
Todd

My HT

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks