What's new

Band of Brothers question (1 Viewer)

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member

It is a 10 episode mini-series, plus a final special "We Stand Alone Together - The Men of Easy Company" in which they identify all the men who introduce each episode (not that you cannot figure them out by the last episode, the characterizations are that good).

The greatest war film and the greatest mini-series of all time, wrapped into one.

hanson mat

Stunt Coordinator
So true, what a wonderful series... It is one of the best of all time. I am really enjoying this.

Chris Sigua

Stunt Coordinator
Too bad it's not in DD 5.1 as when it was shown on HBO. Huge difference in sound quality. Also looked much better when they showed it on HBOHD. But I am glad to see it is OAR.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member

Our local cable provider doesn't even carry the History Channel in stereo, so it really sounds different. Since I have the DVD set I can watch it anytime I want to.

hanson mat

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I am just glad that there is some quality programming on the tube... I feel like most of the other stuff out there has been horrible... While the sound is less than perfect, the acting and character portrayals are dead on, that is something that always comes through...

ChuckSolo

Screenwriter
I have been glued to my TV watching the 9PM broadcast of "Band of Brothers" this whole week!! I must say the mini-series is everything I expected. Plenty of action and depth. The battle for "Bastogne" tonight, can't wait.

hanson mat

Stunt Coordinator
Great episode, tonight is the best (and final) one, makes me sad... Taking "Eagle's Nest", must have been such a wonderful feeling... Wish this would play again, I need to get the DVD's...

Mike Soltis

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374463/

Love the title, can't wait for the series, hope it's on H2O also....

What really happened was when HBO showed BOB the first time, I watched the first episode and wanted to dislike it, as I was tired of all the hype. Needless to say, I now have that tin box on my DVD shelf.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks