What's new

Band Of Brothers : Part 5 "Crossroads" (Anyone have a copy?) (1 Viewer)

William Laughner

Stunt Coordinator
I have been taping the Band of Brothers series for a friend and he informed me today that I never gave him Part 5 : "Crossroads". I doltishly cleared all the episodes except the latest from my TiVo last night and I don't see Part 5 rerunning anytime soon. I feel really bad because part 5 is so crucial to Captain Winters development in the series and my friend really loves this series.
So...does anyone still have this episode? I can send a tape or pay you for it, your choice. Could someone help me out?
Thanks
[email protected]

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
Its a pretty awkward long shot, and it relies on you being able to cope with PAL, but part 5 hasn't shown in the UK yet. Either I or preferably someone else (my VHS machine is half dead) could tape it here for you, if needs must. Please can anyone who wants to discuss this be really careful with the spoiler tags then, so we can check back to the thread?

Dax Scott

Stunt Coordinator
You're in luck - I still have every episode on my TiVo. I'll send you an email this weekend to get the shipping address from you. No need to send a blank tape or anything - just help another forum member sometime and we'll call it even.
smile.gif

------------------
Dax R. Scott - DVD Addict
Ask yourself... what would Ditka do?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks