Band Of Brothers : Part 5 "Crossroads" (Anyone have a copy?)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by William Laughner, Oct 18, 2001.

1. William Laughner

William Laughner Stunt Coordinator

I have been taping the Band of Brothers series for a friend and he informed me today that I never gave him Part 5 : "Crossroads". I doltishly cleared all the episodes except the latest from my TiVo last night and I don't see Part 5 rerunning anytime soon. I feel really bad because part 5 is so crucial to Captain Winters development in the series and my friend really loves this series.
    So...does anyone still have this episode? I can send a tape or pay you for it, your choice. Could someone help me out?
    Thanks
    [email protected]

2. Iain Lambert

Iain Lambert Screenwriter

Its a pretty awkward long shot, and it relies on you being able to cope with PAL, but part 5 hasn't shown in the UK yet. Either I or preferably someone else (my VHS machine is half dead) could tape it here for you, if needs must. Please can anyone who wants to discuss this be really careful with the spoiler tags then, so we can check back to the thread?

3. Dax Scott

Dax Scott Stunt Coordinator

You're in luck - I still have every episode on my TiVo. I'll send you an email this weekend to get the shipping address from you. No need to send a blank tape or anything - just help another forum member sometime and we'll call it even. [​IMG]
    ------------------
    Dax R. Scott - DVD Addict
    Ask yourself... what would Ditka do?

4. William Laughner

William Laughner Stunt Coordinator

Suh-Weet! Thanks Alot!